Your Privacy is Important to Us
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Other Information. Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- Enhancing the Shopping Experience. We use your information to better serve you by providing an enhanced shopping experience. As noted above, many improvements and updates to our site are based on the data derived from the information gathered, such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, and the total number of ads served.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to "opt-out" of receiving such offers. The offers come directly through us. Please see the "opt-in/opt-out" selection at the end of this policy.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. DMD Pharmaceuticals will only release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our agreements, or (iii) protect the rights, property, or safety of DMD Pharmaceuticals, our customers, our employees, or others. Information will not be released under any other circumstances.
4. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a "need to know" basis.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
- Any email or contact information you provide to DMD Pharmaceuticals is considered strictly confidential and will be used only to communicate with you. We do not provide your information to any third party for the purposes of marketing or promotions.
- DMD Pharmaceuticals may occasionally send informational or promotional communications to you. If at any time, you do not want to receive these communications or choose to receive only certain types of information, please contact us at email@example.com and communication status will be modified to respect your request.
- It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others.
6. Other Websites
- We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
7. Contact Us
- Various websites may be linked to from this site. If you link to another site, your privacy depends on the policy of that site. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, DMD Pharmaceuticals cannot be responsible for the actions of third parties. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement whenever interacting with any website. Not all sites guarantee that they will not share your personally identifiable information with others.
8. Your Consent