EPHED Plus® MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD TABLETS
Temporary Relief From Sinus Pressure & Pain, Congestion, Cough & Fever. 30mg Pseudoephedrine.
For highly effective treatment of sinus pressure, this formula is nationally-recognized as providing maximum sinus drainage without a prescription. DMD Pharmaceuticals'® EPHED Plus® non-drying sinus and cold treatment is available over-the-counter and online, providing sufferers the medicine they need without a visit to the doctor.
When colds strike, EPHED Plus® Multi-Symptom Cold Reliever provides a fast, potent treatment for sufferers seeking: quick sinus pressure relief and temporary relief of nasal congestion, cough, sinus pain and fever.
Easily available, EPHED Plus® Multi-Symptom Cold Reliever will allow you to get the complete temporary relief you need, when you need it. Keep some on-hand for the next time you or someone you care about needs fast relief.
Active ingredients include 325mg Acetaminophen, 30mg Pseudoephedrine and 10mg Dextromethorphan per tablet.
Identification Required for Purchase.
* There is a purchase limit of 3 boxes per day.
* There is a purchase limit of 3 boxes per month.
* ID form is required to complete purchase.
* Due to regulations, DMD does not allow the sale of Pseudo Ephedrine products to the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CA, GA, HI, IL, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NV, NM, NC, ND, NJ, OK, OR, SC, SD, TN, TX, WA, WI, WV, WY.
* Ephedrine and Pseudo Ephedrine products may not be ordered together at the same time.
* The information provided in this website is based on the latest information reported to DMD Pharmaceuticals on the date this information was posted, but it does not come with a guaranty of accuracy and it may change from time to time. The laws of the various states and local municipalities differ in many ways, so anyone involved in the possession, sale or use of DMD’s products should make their own determination as to whether their conduct is lawful in the state(s) and local municipalities where their activity takes place - preferably with the help of a qualified attorney.