EPHED Plus® Tablets
Temporary Relief From Sinus Pressure, Nasal & Sinus Congestion Promoting Sinus Drainage & Productive Coughs
For highly effective treatment of sinus pressure, this medicine is nationally-recognized as providing the maximum sinus drainage without a prescription. DMD Pharmaceuticals'® EPHED Plus® non-drying sinus treatment is available over-the-counter and online, providing sinus congestion sufferers the medicine they need without a visit to the doctor.
Whatever the cause, EPHED Plus® non-drying sinus medicine provides a fast, potent treatment for sinus sufferers seeking: quick sinus pressure relief, temporary relief of nasal congestion, promotes sinus drainage.
Easily available, EPHED Plus® non-drying pseudoephedrine sinus medicine will allow you to continue your life without interruption due to sinus and nasal congestion. Keep some on-hand for the next time you need fast treatment for sinus symptoms.
EPHED Plus® non-drying sinus medicine's active ingredients include 30 mg pseudoephedrine and 200 mg guaifenesin per tablet.
Identification Required for Purchase.
* There is a purchase limit of 3 boxes per day.
* There is a purchase limit of 3 boxes per month.
* ID form is required to complete purchase.
* Due to regulations, DMD does not allow the sale of Pseudo Ephedrine products to the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CA, GA, HI, IL, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NV, NM, NC, ND, NJ, OK, OR, SC, SD, TN, TX, WA, WI, WV, WY.
* Ephedrine and Pseudo Ephedrine products may not be ordered together at the same time.
* The information provided in this website is based on the latest information reported to DMD Pharmaceuticals on the date this information was posted, but it does not come with a guaranty of accuracy and it may change from time to time. The laws of the various states and local municipalities differ in many ways, so anyone involved in the possession, sale or use of DMD’s products should make their own determination as to whether their conduct is lawful in the state(s) and local municipalities where their activity takes place - preferably with the help of a qualified attorney.