For a limited time, our dual-action Ephedrine and Guaifenesin Asthma Treatment. For less!
Discover EPHED® - the fast-acting, effective, temporary asthma treatment - without a prescription. EPHED® tablets are the hottest-selling asthma treatment product on the market today, helping millions of people breathe easier.
With DMD Pharmaceuticals' proven dual-acting formula – a combination of a bronchodilator and expectorant – our EPHED® tablets provide temporary relief of mild symptoms of intermittent asthma :
- shortness of breath
- tightness of chest
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus, and make coughs more productive
EPHED® tablets are offered in two formulas dependent on state regulations: 25 mg ephedrine HCl and 200 mg guaifenesin; 12.5 mg ephedrine HCl and 200 mg guaifenesin.
Identification Required for Purchase.
* For 25 mg ephedrine there is a purchase limit of 3 boxes per day.
* For 25 mg ephedrine there is a purchase limit of 3 boxes per month.
* For 12.5 mg ephedrine there is a purchase limit of 6 boxes per day.
* For 12.5 mg ephedrine there is a purchase limit of 6 boxes per month.
* ID form is required to complete purchase.
* The following states only allow the sale of the 12.5 mg formula: ID and WY.
* Due to regulations, DMD does not allow the sale of Ephedrine products to the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CA, GA, HI, IL, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, SC, SD, TN, TX, WA, WV.
* Ephedrine and Pseudo Ephedrine products may not be ordered together at the same time.
* The information provided in this website is based on the latest information reported to DMD Pharmaceuticals on the date this information was posted, but it does not come with a guaranty of accuracy and it may change from time to time. The laws of the various states and local municipalities differ in many ways, so anyone involved in the possession, sale or use of DMD’s products should make their own determination as to whether their conduct is lawful in the state(s) and local municipalities where their activity takes place - preferably with the help of a qualified attorney.